Sinead Mckeown BSc(Hons), MSCh, HCPC registered
Dunmurry Podiatry is the first private Podiatry service in the area. Due to the rise in elderly and indeed overall population in dunmurry, there is a real need for a professional footcare service.
Sinead Mckeown has been qualified since 1990. She has worked locally, in England and overseas but is now delighted to offer quality footcare in a professional environment to the residents of Dunmurry community where she grew up.
- Nail Surgery under local anaesthetic
- Routine corn and callous reduction
- Ultrasound therapy for foot pain
- Cryotherapy for verrucae
- Biomechanics and foot pain management
- Insoles and Orthotics
- call for any footcare advice or information on our services